Columbia Archives will be moving at the end of August. The new location is at Columbia Association's new headquarters at 6310 Hillside Court, Columbia.
Columbia Archives will be closed to the public from August 1 - 31.
Columbia Archives will not be accepting materials donation until September 15. If you have questions about whether the materials you have you can contact us at email@example.com.
Address: 10227 Wincopin Circle, Columbia, MD 21044. (Directions can be found here.)
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- There are times that we close to accommodate off-site outreach programs or staff schedules.
- Appointments are not necessary, but are strongly encouraged so that we may be able to serve you better.
- Barbara Kellner- Director, 410-715-3103
- Jeannette Lichtenwalner- Archives Assistant/Digital Coordinator, 410-715-6781
- Robin Emrich- Archivist, 410-715-5518
Welcome to Columbia Archives, a service of Columbia Association, which is located at the downtown lakefront in Columbia, Maryland. Columbia Archives is the primary resource on the history of the planning and development of Columbia, as well as the life and career of its visionary founder, James Rouse. Columbia Archives serves researchers at every level, and welcomes residents and visitors who wish to learn more about Columbia’s past, present and future.