Creating a login requires a member number, zip code, date of birth
- Make sure you enter your membership number in the 99999.01 format.
- If you cannot create an account using your information, something is most likely incorrect in our system, i.e. wrong year on date of birth. Please contact Membership Services at 410-730-1801 and make sure they have your correct date of birth and zip code.
…No Match Has Been Found
If you see the issue of “No match has been found” is an error caused by the wrong information being inputted. This means the membership number being put in is wrong, the wrong date of birth or zip code being in Columbia Association database.
If you see the issue of “Relationship” with a yellow triangle, this is an error due to the primary member number not being used. The primary member is normally the first member on the account, normally the .01 of the membership.
In Program Registration
- Membership Services is the defaulted site. The number one error from the member in program registration is that they member does not hit “Change” next to the site.
- For Aquatics, please do not use the middle section in your search; see the image below.
Swim Lessons Program
To register, go to the membership login page. Login and go into Program Registration.
Change the Site to “Dickinson Pool” or desired lesson center.
- Change the Session to “Week 2 July 1-July 5” or desired dates for lessons.
- Change the Category to “Aquatics”
- Choose the Course you wish to enroll in and hit search.
- Code Examples:
W2.3-1020: One on One Lesson, Week 2, Instructor 3, 10:20 a.m.
W5.PS1-1130: Preschool Level 1, Week 5, 11:30 a.m.
Once you have added a child to a class, in the cart, double click on class details, and select the proper sub-member you wish to enroll in the course.
In The Cart:
The member and non-member fees look incorrect online. The pricing is automatically adjusted with the membership once you add it to the cart. This is a system error that we cannot adjust. See right hand side below: