From kids’ karate lessons to self-defense classes for adults, the best martial arts classes are affordable and fun! Columbia Association (CA) offers a variety of martial arts classes for kids, teens, adults and families. Choose from Aikido, Karate-Tae Kwon Do, Judo, and Kendo — and attend classes at a CA fitness club near you.
Martial Arts For All Ages
Would you like your child to be more active, improve their concentration, and develop better athletic and leadership skills? Try martial arts!
Martial arts can help kids and teenagers:
- Get active while improving concentration, confidence, self-esteem and self-discipline
- Improve strength and coordination
- Develop leadership skills by working their way up to becoming an instructor
- Earn community service hours through their work as a black belt instructor
- Put their cell phones down and have fun!
Choose from Aikido, Karate-Tae Kwon Do, Judo, and Kendo. In addition to youth and adult classes (Ages 7- adult), there are programs for Tiny Dragons (ages 2-3), Lil’ Dragons (ages 4-6), and even families. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels are all welcome — and select programs even offer a free class.
Whether you’re looking to improve your concentration and agility, or just looking for a new way to have fun and meet some new friends, martial arts classes have a benefit ― and a belt ― for everyone!