CA’s Social Sports Leagues
Columbia Association’s Social Sports Leagues for adults (ages 18 and older) have something for everyone — the challenge of competition, a fun way to stay active, and a great place to meet new friends.
Our leagues include basketball, dodgeball, futsal, racquetball and volleyball. You don’t need to have any experience. Just sign up and show up!
For more information, email SocialSports@ColumbiaAssociation.org. UPDATE: Registration now open for spring 2020 social sports leagues! More information below.
- Basketball, Dodgeball, Futsal and Volleyball: Six-week regular season, plus two weeks of playoffs
- Racquetball: Seven-week regular season, plus two weeks of playoffs
- Available to CA members and Columbia Cardholders
- Coed league
- Participants receive a free team shirt
- League play is followed by a social gathering at a local bar