When It Comes to CA Tennis, the Score is Always Love-Love!
Tennis is one of the most popular year-round sports in Columbia, Maryland. With a variety of programs and 37 available courts, Columbia Association’s tennis program has options to suit every age and experience level. There are programs for adult beginners, group tennis training, junior programs, and even USTA Team Tennis Leagues.
Open both to CA members and non-members, you can choose from five wonderful CA tennis clubs. Take a moment to consider what each CA tennis club has to offer:
- Columbia Athletic Club offers four air-conditioned hard courts, a pro shop, and stringing services.
- The Racquet Club at Hobbit’s Glen features six Har-Tru courts and a beautiful viewing area.
- Owen Brown Tennis Club has 10 hard courts (seven with lights), six pickleball courts, a pro shop, and stringing services.
- Long Reach Tennis Club features six climate-controlled indoor hard courts with lights and video coaching technology, as well as a pro shop and stringing services.
- Wilde Lake Tennis Club offers 11 hard courts with lights and stringing services.
Develop your drop shot or perfect your putaway with CA tennis.