Skateboard Camp is a great way for skateboarders to improve their skills and progress at their own pace.
- All skill levels welcome!
- Beginners receive fundamentals of balance, safety, pumping, turning and etiquette
- Intermediate skaters are taught techniques of vert and street skateboarding
- Field trips to other skate parks
- Recreational swimming, batting cages and mini-golf, and camp games
- Campers may purchase items from the snack bar
|GRADES LISTED ARE FOR FALL 2020|
|Age Group||Grades 2-7|
|Location||Columbia SportsPark, 5453 Harpers Farm Road|
|Length of Camp||8 separate one-week sessions – Click here to see a sample camp schedule.|
|Dates of Sessions||
|CA members/Columbia Cardholders||$283.50 (early bird price)|
|Non-members||$297 (early bird price)|
|Extended care located at the facility||7-8:30am, $65
What to bring
Campers must wear closed-toed shoes, and it is suggested that campers wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing and socks. A hat and sunscreen are recommended for outdoor activities. Campers should bring a swimsuit and towel; a healthy, nonperishable lunch; and a refillable water bottle. Additionally, campers will need skateboard, helmet, wrist guards, and elbow and knee pads. Equipment can be rented from Columbia SportsPark.