When schools are out, join us for a day of games, arts and crafts, swimming, roller-skating (Supreme only) and hours of fun, contact-free play. A pizza lunch is included.
Adventure Day FAQ
Wednesday, November 24
Friday, November 26
Thursday, December 23
Monday, December 27-Thursday, December 30
Monday, January 17, 2022
Monday, January 24
Monday, April 11-Friday, April 15
Monday, April 18
Monday, May 2
Children Grades K-6
Members can register online, in person at Columbia Athletic Club, Columbia Gym or Supreme Sports Club or by calling 410-730-6755 for Columbia Athletic Club; 410-531-8984 for Columbia Gym or 410-381-7559 for Supreme Sports Club.
Parents can cancel 24 hours prior to the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the deadline.
- Parents must be readily accessible to contact if needed.
- Review hand washing and social distancing practices with your child.
- Monitor your child for fever and possible symptoms and stay home if symptoms are evident.
- Send your child with a water bottle.
Children will be divided into small groups based on age.
They will stay with the same staff member and group for the entire session. (note: groups will come together during a private roller skating session). Each group will rotate through a variety of arts and craft activities, games and physical activities.
Your children’s health and safety is our number one priority and we have been working hard to get ready to welcome them back. CA has taken numerous steps to strengthen our existing cleaning and sanitation policies and procedures to help keep your family and our team members safe:
- Our team will follow CDC coronavirus guidelines for safe workspace and Child Care, including maintaining appropriate physical distancing at all times.
- All team members have completed comprehensive training related to our enhanced cleaning and sanitation policies and procedures.
- A thorough cleaning will be conducted in each area between groups of children and all activities using disinfectant recognized by EPA as effective against COVID-19.
- In addition to traditional sanitizing sprays, the club uses an electrostatic sprayer to disinfect all of the touchpoints throughout KidSpace. Electrostatic disinfecting is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects. After the spray is applied, the disinfectant goes to work on all surfaces. It only takes one to five minutes depending on the disinfectant used, killing 99.99% of all pathogens. Its effective and touchless application means zero cross-contamination.
Childcare staff must monitor children for signs and symptoms of acute illness and notify a child‘s parent or guardian if symptoms are present. Staff will provide temporary isolation for the affected child in a suitably equipped separate area within sight and hearing of an adult. Staff may not admit a child to care or allow a child to remain in care when the child is exhibiting symptoms of acute illness. Parents will be expected to pick up their children within 15 minutes of being made aware their child is exhibiting symptoms. The child may not be readmitted to care after an illness without a written statement from their physician stating that the child is not contagious and may return to the program.