Ages 4 and older 6-9pm
|2nd Saturday||Supreme Sports Club|
|4th Saturday||Columbia Gym|
|Member||Per Child||Per Family|
Movie Night is back! Come check out some of the latest kids movies missed in 2020 – While following CDC safety guidelines and social distancing, children will enjoy an evening of fun contact free activities, pizza, popcorn, and a movie! – Small groups, experienced staff, and a clean environment will help parents relax while their children enjoy a change of pace!
Register online at ColumbiaAssociation.org/login by phone Supreme Sports Club 410-381-5355, Columbia Gym 410-531-0800 or in person. Please register at least 48hrs before the program. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. For more information check out our FAQ
Movie Night FAQs
CA members ages 4-13. Up to 18 children.
Register online, by phone Supreme Sports Club 410-381-5355, Columbia Gym 410-531-0800 or in person. Please register at least 48hrs before the program. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- All children are expected to be able to wear a mask for the entire time that they are in KidSpace.
- Parents must be readily accessible to contact if needed.
- Review hand washing and social distancing practices with your child.
- Monitor your child for fever and possible symptoms and stay home if symptoms are evident.
- Send your child with a water bottle. Disposable cups will not be provided and water fountains are closed. Water bottles can be refilled on-premises.
2nd Saturday – Supreme Sports Club
4th Saturday – Columbia Gym
While following CDC safety guidelines and social distancing, children will enjoy an evening of fun contact-free activities, pizza, popcorn, and a variety of new release movies! Children will be in small groups with experienced staff and a clean environment will help parents relax while their children enjoy a change of pace!
Your children’s health and safety is our number one priority and we have been working hard to get ready to welcome them back. CA has taken numerous steps to strengthen our existing cleaning and sanitation policies and procedures to help keep your family and our team members safe:
- Participants and Team members will receive daily temperature checks when they arrive at the program.
- All participants and team members will wear a face mask during the event and during the check-in and check-out process.
- Our team will follow CDC coronavirus guidelines for safe workspace and Child Care, including maintaining appropriate physical distancing at all times.
- Parents or staff will take all participants’ temperatures at check-in. Parents will also complete a COVID-19 symptoms survey prior to their child being allowed to enter the program.
- The check-in and check-out procedures will be completed at a safe, 6-foot social distance.
- All team members have completed comprehensive training related to our enhanced cleaning and sanitation policies and procedures.
- A thorough cleaning will be conducted in each area between groups of children and all activities using disinfectant recognized by EPA as effective against COVID-19.
- In addition to traditional sanitizing sprays, the club uses an electrostatic sprayer to disinfect all of the touchpoints throughout the club, including KidSpace. Electrostatic disinfecting is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects. After the spray is applied, the disinfectant goes to work on all surfaces. It only takes one to five minutes depending on the disinfectant used, killing 99.99% of all pathogens. Its effective and touchless application means zero cross-contamination.
Childcare staff must monitor children for signs and symptoms of acute illness and notify a child’s parent or guardian if symptoms are present. The Health Department will be contacted immediately for guidance as per CDC guidelines. Staff will provide temporary isolation for the affected child in a suitably equipped separate area within sight and hearing of an adult. Staff may not admit a child to care or allow a child to remain in care when the child is exhibiting symptoms of acute illness. Parents will be expected to pick up their children within 15 minutes of being made aware their child is exhibiting symptoms. The child may not be readmitted to care after an illness without a written statement from their physician stating that the child is not contagious and may return to the program. The program will be shut for 24 hours for full disinfection and sanitization. Parents of children in the symptomatic child’s group will be notified.