Columbia Association’s Senior Advisory Committee sponsors a free small group curb-to-curb evening (after 4:30pm) and weekend transportation shuttle to cultural events throughout Howard County for groups of four or more seniors ages 60 and over.
How to request this service?
To request or cancel a ride, please call 410-715-3087. You will receive a call back with a confirmation. All reservations and cancellations are recorded to determine specific areas in need of the transportation service. Repeated cancellations or “no shows” will affect the future locations of the service.
Where does it take you?
- Smith, Rouse, Slayton House & Toby’s Dinner Theater
Art Exhibits and Receptions
- Artists Gallery, Columbia Art Center, Slayton House, & Howard Community College
Lectures and Concerts
- Libraries, Howard Community College Smith Theater
All Howard County 50+ Centers
Lakefront Activities in Town Center
Seniors Events Shuttle Policies
- Four person minimum, service is limited to a maximum of 20 for any event
- Multiple pickup locations are permitted.
- Vehicles are accessible for disabled.
- Reservations must be made by telephone. Leave a message two weeks before the event. You will receive a call back with a confirmation.
- Reservations must include name, address (apartment/condominium number), telephone number, special needs, event title, date, time and location.
- Drivers will wait five minutes at each address.
- Howard County severe weather policy determines cancellation of service.