- This event has passed.
CA’s Cornucopia Open House
November 16, 2019 @ 7:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Various CA locations
Admission is free and open to the public (some activities may require a fee to participate)
Experience the abundance of good things CA offers to the community at our Cornucopia Open House on Saturday, November 16 — showcasing how we do fitness, family fun, healthy living, sports, recreation and more!
- Sneak peek of our new TRX® Mbody program launching in January
- Free 30-minute trials of our TribeCORE™, TribeFit™ and TribeLIFE™ small group training programs. Take the TRIBE Challenge and complete all three sessions to win a prize!
- Sneak peek of the new Les Mills® BodyCombat class coming in January
- Sneak peek of our Functional Threshold Power (FTP) cycling test: Test your limits and shatter them!
- Free nine-hole green fees at Hobbit’s Glen with purchase of a cart
- Free classes including Aerial Yoga, Hatha and Wall Yoga, Fit Boxing, BodyFlow™ and more
- Free All-You-Can-Bat sessions at Columbia SportsPark and free admission to Columbia SkatePark
- Buy one, get one free at SplashDown
- KidSpace Birthday Party Showcase and Gratitude Project
- Vendors including Seasons 52, GNC, Macy’s and Smoothie King
For more information, contact the facility hosting the activity you are interested in or email Marketing@ColumbiaAssociation.org.