Education Session/Q&A: Stream Restoration
October 26, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFREE
Want to learn more about stream restoration projects and their impact on Columbia? Come out to our virtual education session on Tuesday, October 26 at 7pm to learn all about these projects and how they benefit our community.
Stream restoration is all about reconnecting your stream to its floodplain, which prevents erosion and sediment issues. That helps CA:
– Protect your property from damage
– Provide a more permanent solution to stream bank erosion
– Prevent excessive dredging in our lakes
– Maintain the overall health of our waterways
– Reduce our impact on open space
– Save money that would otherwise be spent on temporary fixes
Click here to register in advance for this webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.