- This event has passed.
Open House/New Resident Event
November 4, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Fitness, Fun and Friends!
CA Open House/New Resident Event
Enjoy free access to participating facilities, special activities, free classes, special offers for CA memberships and personal training and more!
- CA members who bring guests will receive three free guest passes! Golf members who bring guests will receive one free round of golf for a friend.
- CA members whose guests join a 1Fit, CA Fit&Play or Golf Fit&Play annual membership will receive one free month. The friend will receive one free month, plus a $25 CA gift card.
- Nonmembers who attend without a CA member and who join during the Open House will receive November’s special offer.
- Personal Training Special: Get three personal training sessions for only $149!
Start the day off with an informal welcome breakfast with CA President/CEO Milton W. Matthews where new residents receive a Welcome to Columbia packet with the Columbia Pathway map.
Then pick your favorite activities from the schedule below and have fun with CA all day long!
Pre-registration is required for the Welcome Breakfast, free Roller-Skating and golf.
- To pre-register for the Welcome Breakfast, please RSVP to Marketing@ColumbiaAssociation.org.
- To reserve your tee time at Hobbit’s Glen, please call 410-730-5980.
- For free admission to the roller-skating from 1-4pm, please complete the form below or email SupremeSportsClub@ColumbiaAssociation.org by 5pm on Friday, November 3 to be added to the guest list. Individuals not on the guest list will be required to pay regular admission. Skate rentals/assists are available to everyone for an additional fee.
Membership and personal training special offers are valid on Saturday, November 4, 2017 only. Membership special is valid on annual memberships only. Guests must join and mention the referring member during the Open House both member and guest to receive offer.
Schedule of Activities:
|8am-8pm||Free Small Popcorn||Columbia Ice Rink||With any drink purchase|
|8am||Vinyasa Yoga||Haven on the Lake|
|8am||Insanity®||Columbia Athletic Club|
|8:30am||PiYo® Live||Columbia Gym|
|8:30am||Studio Cycling||Columbia Gym|
|8:45am||MyRide®||Supreme Sports Club|
|9am||Welcome Breakfast||Haven on the Lake|
|9am||BodyVive®||Columbia Athletic Club|
|10am-12:30pm||Personal Training Demos||Columbia Athletic Club||Class demos, body comp measurements, strength and core exercises and more!|
|10am||Tennis Whizz||Owen Brown Tennis Club|
|10:45am||Tae Bo®||Supreme Sports Club|
|Noon||Zumba®||Supreme Sports Club|
|Noon-3pm||Ceramics Studio Activities||Columbia Art Center||Wheel throwing, glazing and sculpture making demos. Faculty and staff will be on hand to give tours and visitors will be able to do a small hand building activity.|
|12:20-1:50pm||Howard Huskies Try Hockey For Free||Columbia Ice Rink||Preregistration is required and can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign-in begins at noon. Loaner equipment available for ages 4-9.|
|1-6pm||Mini Golf||Columbia SportsPark||Kids 12 and under play for free!|
|12:30-2pm||Free Large Bucket of Balls on Driving Range||Hobbit’s Glen Golf Club||Nonmembers and Columbia Cardholders only|
|12:35pm||Meditation||Haven on the Lake|
|1-4pm||Roller-Skating||Supreme Sports Club|
|1:15-2:15pm||18 Holes of Golf||Hobbit’s Glen Golf Club||Tee off between 1:15-2:15pm. Nonmembers and Columbia Cardholders pay for one guest green fee and get the second green fee free! Cart fee extra.|
|1:30pm-6pm||SplashDown||Columbia Swim Center||Nonmembers and Columbia Cardholders buy one admission and get one free!|
|3-4pm||Family Golf||Fairway Hills Golf Club||$10 per team (1 adult/1 child)|
|3-4pm||Free Birthday Party||Supreme Sports Club|
|6:30pm||Night FootGolf||Fairway Hills Golf Club||Soccer and golf combine in this new sport – try it at night! $10 per person|
|6:30pm||Night Golf||Fairway Hills Golf Club||Golf in the dark with glow balls! $10 per person.|
|Columbia Art Center||6100 Foreland Garth, Columbia|
|Columbia Athletic Club||5435 Beaverkill Road, Columbia|
|Columbia Gym||6151 Daylong Lane, Clarksville|
|Columbia Ice Rink||5876 Thunder Hill Road, Columbia|
|Columbia SportsPark||5453 Harpers Farm Road, Columbia|
|Columbia Swim Center||10400 Cross Fox Lane, Columbia|
|Fairway Hills Golf Club||5100 Columbia Road, Columbia|
|Haven on the Lake||10275 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia|
|Hobbit’s Glen Golf Club||11130 Willow Bottom Drive, Columbia|
|Owen Brown Tennis Club||7150 Cradlerock Way, Columbia|
|Supreme Sports Club||7080 Deepage Drive, Columbia Association|