- Encourage your body to work at its optimal level, resulting in the marginal gains you need to reach the next level of your sport
- Help correct muscle imbalances
- Teach you multiple ways to stretch, including dynamic, static, PNF and foam rolling
- Strengthen stabilizer muscles while stretching prime mover muscles
- Increase blood flow to the muscles to alleviate knots and adhesions, keeping your knee, hip, SI and shoulder joints healthy
- Boost your recovery!
For more information or to register, call 410-730-6744 or email Group.Fitness@ColumbiaAssociation.org.
Get to Know Rodger!
Rodger Carter is a lifelong endurance athlete and competitive cyclist. He has been teaching yoga for the past 15 years and has been a personal trainer for seven years. His mission is to help others maximize their potential in their chosen sports. Over the years he has worked with all types of athletes; cyclists, runners, tennis players, golfers, squash players, race walkers, soccer players, triathletes, gymnasts, cross-fitters, and more.