About the Columbia Lakefront Summer Festival
Due to a second rainout date for our showing of BLACK PANTHER, we have rescheduled it to make a MARVELOUS MARVEL LABOR DAY WEEKEND:
- Fri, Aug 31 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 1
- Sat, Sep 1 GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2
- Sun, Sep 2 Marvel’s BLACK PANTHER
Live music, family movies, and dancing — our schedule has something for everyone and is sure to please!
The Columbia Lakefront Summer Festival is sponsored by Columbia Association and held on the lawn at the Downtown Columbia Lakefront, located off of Little Patuxent Parkway in Columbia. Admission is free. No glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
View the Lakefront Summer Festival Calendar link below for event details including artist websites and movie descriptions. You’ll also be able to easily add events to your calendar.
- Lakefront Summer Festival Schedule
- Note: The showing of Marvel’s “Black Panther” — originally scheduled for June 22 — will now be held on Friday, August 3. The movie originally scheduled for August 3 (“Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation”) will not be rescheduled for this year’s festival.
- Lakefront Summer Festival Calendar
- Wednesday Lunchtime Concert Schedule
June 18-Sept. 30 • Free entertainment nearly every day!
Wednesday Lunchtime concerts • noon-2pm • June 27-Aug. 15
Evening concerts through Aug. 16 • 7:30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays • 6:30pm on Sundays
Sundays in September (Sept. 9-30) • 3pm
Mondays and Fridays, June 18-Aug. 31
Fridays and Saturdays, Aug. 31-Sept. 8
Movies begin at dusk (about 8:30pm)
Dancin’ Under the People Tree
Fridays, 7-8pm • June 22-Sept. 7 • Free dance instruction for all levels of experience!
Schedule is subject to change without notice. Events may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Inclement Weather Hotline: 410-715-3127
For more information or to inquire about performing artists, email CALakefrontFestival@gmail.com