Call Columbia DogPark Closures Line for the latest update regarding the park’s accessibility especially during inclement weather: 410-381-0511
- As of May 1, 2019, the daily visit rate has changed to $10 for residents of CA-assessed property and $20 for nonresidents.
- Please Note: When Columbia DogPark is closed, the entrance gate(s) will be locked and no one is permitted inside the off-leash area.
- For up to date information regarding Dog Park closures, please call the DogPark Closure Hotline: 410-381-0511.
Columbia DogPark Hours of Operation 2020:*
|January 2020:||7:30am to 5pm|
|February||7am to 5:30pm|
|March 1-7||7am to 6pm|
|March 8-31 (Daylight Savings Time begins March 8 at 2am)||7am to 7:30pm|
|April||6:30am to 8pm|
|May, June, July||6am to 8:30pm|
|August||6:30am to 8pm|
|September||6:30am to 7pm|
|October||7am to 6:30pm|
|November (Daylight Savings Time ends November 1 at 2am)||7am to 5pm|
|December||7am to 4:30pm|
(*Times are approximate and subject to change. Facility Manager has discretion over opening and closing time depending on daylight hours, inclement weather and/or environmental conditions.)
|July 4||7am to 3pm|
|Thanksgiving||7am to noon|
|New Year’s Day||noon-5pm|
The DogPark is CLOSED:
- Christmas Day
- Thursday mornings until noon for routine maintenance
- For inclement weather or unforeseen conditions and circumstances
Call Columbia DogPark Closures Line: 410-381-0511
Welcome to Columbia DogPark, Columbia’s first fenced off-leash dog park!
Columbia DogPark offers recreation for owners and their four-legged friends! The park, owned and operated by Columbia Association (CA), consists of 2.7 acres and provides the venue and opportunity for dogs to get vital exercise and socialization. The area is divided into two separate fenced areas for small and large dogs.
- Small dog area: A 0.7-acre area for dogs weighing less than 25 pounds
- Large dog area: Two acres designed for dogs weighing more than 25 pounds
|Address:||5901 Rivendell Lane, Columbia (Click for directions link opens in a new window)|
Each area is equipped with benches, a watering station for dogs and multiple waste-disposal locations, each with a supply of pet waste bags.
The first visit can be a little stressful — both for owners and their dogs! First-time visitors might want to consider visiting the park at non-peak times for a less crowded experience. Peak times are Monday through Friday in the early morning or late afternoon, and all day on Saturday and Sunday. If you give your dog a little time to get acclimated, you might be pleasantly surprised, and have a healthier, friendlier and more playful dog!
Please read Columbia DogPark rules and regulations before visiting the park. They serve as helpful guidelines for your visit. All dog owners entering Columbia DogPark are legally responsible for their dogs while in the park or on DogPark grounds.