Please reserve early! Parties book quickly. Parties are held during public sessions. For more information, please contact Columbia Ice Rink at Ice.Rink@ColumbiaAssociation.org or call 410-730-0322.
|CA Fit&Play, Play, 5Day Golf&Play, Golf Fit&Play members||$250|
|Other CA members||$265|
Prices are based on membership status of birthday person and includes up to 10 participants. Additional participants are $10 extra per person. Maximum of 10 extra guests.
Parent participation is required for children ages 5 and younger. No charge for locker room when available. Regular admission and skate rental apply for adult guests who wish to skate. Helmets are recommended for children ages 5 and younger. There is a $50 service charge for cancellation.
- Admission, skate rental for 10 participants
- Admission and skate rental for two adult chaperones
- Party invitations
- ¼-size sheet cake
- Pizza or hot dogs
- Juice boxes
- Party products (table cover, paper plates, napkins, utensils, decorations)
- Party attendant
- Private party room ($50)
- Cake upsize
- Extra pizzas (two additional, maximum, per party)
- Extra beverages
- Specialty concession items
- Group instruction ($70 per half hour for groups of 10 people or fewer; $7 per additional participant for groups with more than 10 people)
The rink does not provide party favors. Outside food, drink and decorations are not permitted.
Columbia Ice Rink is available for private rentals. Rent out the Ice Rink for a fun time with your organization or group, or get a group discount during public skating sessions!
|Rate||$400 for groups of 15 or more|
|Skate rental||$3 per person|
|Skate guard||$20 per hour (Guard will monitor the ice and aid in any emergency situation. Guard is required for groups of 50 people or more.)|
Proof of comprehensive general liability insurance is required, naming Columbia Association as an additional insured.