The foundation for a strong hockey player is the proper learning of fundamental skills. Columbia Ice Rink’s Brandon LaDue Instructional Ice Hockey Program is comprised of one-hour sessions once a week for six to seven weeks.
Loaner equipment is provided free of charge to all participants while available. The program was created to provide an inexpensive, fun, safe atmosphere for children ages 6 through 12 to learn the game of ice hockey.
Brandon LaDue Hockey Session & Registration Form
- Hockey 1: For players at an intermediate skating level with little to no ice hockey experience. The focus is on learning very basic hockey skills and drills.
- Hockey 2: For players who have completed Hockey 1. The emphasis is on strengthening skating skills and developing stickhandling and shooting skills needed to begin game play. Register Now
- Advanced Instructional: For players who have completed Hockey 2. In addition to developing further skating, stick handling and shooting skills, players are introduced to game situations to prepare them for recreational or travel leagues.
|CA Fit&Play, Play, 5Day Golf&Play, and Golf Fit&Play members|
- Online registration: $110
- Regular cost: $120
|Other CA members|
- Online registration: $114
- Regular cost: $124
- Online registration: $116
- Regular cost: $128
- Online registration: $122
- Regular cost: $132