Columbia Athletic Club is a facility that is large enough to satisfy all of your interests, yet small enough to get to know you.
- Phone Number: 410-730-6744
- Address: 5435 Beaverkill Road, Columbia (Located in Harper’s Choice opposite the village center)
- Email: Athletic.Club@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- Hours of Operation: (Effective June 20, 2020)
- Monday-Friday, 5am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday, 6am-7pm
- AC Senior Hours (for all 1Fit and CA Fit&Play members age 60+): Facility will close at 1pm for cleaning. From 1:30-3:30pm for seniors only. All 1Fit members may use Supreme Sports Club or Columbia Gym during this time.
- 1Fit members will be able to use Supreme Sports Club from 8pm-12am.
- KidSpace: Due to physical distancing and capacity requirements, KidSpace will remain closed until further notice.
- Group Fitness Class Schedule (UPDATE, MARCH 13, 2020: To check on the status of your group fitness class, please call the CA fitness club where your class is being held the morning of your class.)
- Personal and Small Group Training Programs
- KidSpace: 410-730-6755; Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday, 8:30am-4pm
- Warm Water Therapy Pool: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-8:30pm; Saturday-Sunday, 7am-5pm
- Pivot Physical Therapy: 410-740-0883
At the Athletic Club, members can enjoy 3,400 square feet of strength training space; a weight room; strength training equipment; racquetball; squash; and indoor tennis (court fee required).
Members can also enjoy over 2,000 square feet of cardio workout space. This space includes equipment with personal flat screen TVs, treadmills, internet access, elliptical trainers, heavy bags/boxing and other cardio equipment.
A co-ed whirlpool, saunas, a warm water therapy pool and locker rooms are also featured within the facility. The Athletic Club’s warm water therapy pool is used for several aqua therapy classes, such as Aqua Ai Chi and Aqua Arthritis.
Other group fitness classes include studio cycling; yoga; tai chi; Body Pump; Body Vive; Zumba Toning; QiGong; Ai Chi; and Women, Weights and Osteoporosis classes. For an extra fee, premium services are available. These services include personal training; When if Not Now; special events and classes; children’s martial arts; and adult martial arts.
For parents and grandparents, KidSpace is available for children 6 weeks to 13 years (KidSpace option required).