Columbia Gym, Columbia, MD
Columbia Gym is a club designed with the family in mind and features amenities to satisfy children of all ages.
- Phone Number: 410-531-0800
- Address: 6151 Day Long Lane, Clarksville (located in the River Hill Village Center)
- Email: Columbia.Gym@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- Operating Hours: Monday-Thursday, 5am-11pm; Friday 5am-9pm, Saturday, 6am-7pm; Sunday, 6am-9pm
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- KidSpace: 410-531-8984; Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm; Saturday, 8:30am-4pm; Sunday, 8:30am-4pm
- Martial Arts Classes
- Pivot Physical Therapy link opens in a new window: 410-531-2525
- Adult Arena Schedule effective August 26, 2019
- Youth Arena Schedule effective August 26, 2019
- Pool Schedule
Members can enjoy a high-tech aerobic gym with 2,000 square feet of cardio workout space that provides numerous options for adults and children. The workout space includes equipment with personal flat screen TVs, treadmills, internet access, elliptical trainers and other cardio equipment. With 1,000 square feet of weight workout space, our facility also features the latest in strength training equipment, including Cybex, Life Fitness and Precor Selectorized weight-stack equipment.
Columbia Gym also offers various recreational opportunities, such as drop-in basketball, pick-up basketball, badminton, ping pong and open gym time. Our indoor pool includes lap lanes for both lap and recreational swimming, as well as a baby pool with a beach entry. Members can also enjoy a hot tub; saunas; locker rooms with separate entrances to the pool; family changing rooms; and a women’s gym.
Achieve your wellness goals with a variety of group fitness classes such as aqua aerobics, aeroboxing, spinning, yoga, tai chi, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Body Step and Body Pump classes. For moms and dads, KidSpace is available for children 6 weeks to 13 years (learn more here).
Services also available at the Columbia Gym for an extra fee include personal training, small group training, martial arts classes (mixed martial arts, karate, tae kwon do, akido and more) swimming lessons, sports leagues, youth activities and clinics, dance classes, and special events and classes.