Columbia Gym, Columbia, MD
Columbia Gym is a club designed with the family in mind and features amenities to satisfy children of all ages.
- Phone Number: 410-531-0800
- Address: 6151 Day Long Lane, Clarksville (located in the River Hill Village Center)
- Email: Columbia.Gym@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- Hours of Operation: (Effective June 20, 2020)
- Monday-Friday, 5am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday, 6am-7pm
- KidSpace: Due to physical distancing and capacity requirements, KidSpace will remain closed until further notice.
- Pool Schedule
- Group Fitness Class Schedule (UPDATE, MARCH 13, 2020: To check on the status of your group fitness class, please call the CA fitness club where your class is being held the morning of your class.)
- Basketball Hours and Procedures
- Personal and Small Group Training Programs
- Martial Arts Classes
- Pivot Physical Therapy link opens in a new window: 410-531-2525
- Pool Schedule
Members can enjoy a high-tech aerobic gym with 2,000 square feet of cardio workout space that provides numerous options for adults and children. The workout space includes equipment with personal flat screen TVs, treadmills, internet access, elliptical trainers and other cardio equipment. With 1,000 square feet of weight workout space, our facility also features the latest in strength training equipment, including Cybex, Life Fitness and Precor Selectorized weight-stack equipment.
Columbia Gym also offers various recreational opportunities, such as drop-in basketball, pick-up basketball, badminton, ping pong and open gym time. Our indoor pool includes lap lanes for both lap and recreational swimming, as well as a baby pool with a beach entry. Members can also enjoy a hot tub; saunas; locker rooms with separate entrances to the pool; family changing rooms; and a women’s gym.
Achieve your wellness goals with a variety of group fitness classes such as aqua aerobics, aeroboxing, spinning, yoga, tai chi, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Body Step and Body Pump classes.
Services also available at the Columbia Gym for an extra fee include personal training, small group training, martial arts classes (mixed martial arts, karate, tae kwon do, akido and more) swimming lessons, youth activities and clinics, dance classes, and special events and classes.