- Phone Number: 410-381-5355
- Address: 7080 Deepage Drive, Columbia (Located in Owen Brown, off Snowden River Parkway)
- Email: SupremeSportsClub@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- Hours of Operation: (Effective June 20, 2020)
- Monday-Sunday, 4am-12am
- KidSpace: Due to physical distancing and capacity requirements, KidSpace will remain closed until further notice.
- Arena Schedule – Coming soon!
- Pool Schedule
- Rolling and Inline Skating
- Public Skating sessions are now available. Learn more about our hours, safety policies, and registrations.
- Columbia Skate Arena
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Basketball Hours and Procedures
- Personal and Small Group Training Programs
- Rental Inquiry Form
- Pivot Physical Therapy: 410-381-7000 / http://www.pivotphysicaltherapy.com/
Members can enjoy an eight-lane lap and recreational pool; a children’s wading pool with an interactive play feature; a 12,000-square-foot arena for basketball and volleyball; racquetball courts; a 1/10 mile indoor track; 2,400 square feet of weight workout space; strength training equipment, including Cybex, Life Fitness and FreeMotion weight equipment; 5,000 square feet of cardio workout space with state-of-the-art cardio equipment, including personal flat screen TVs, treadmills, Internet access, elliptical trainers and other cardio equipment; group fitness classes; KidSpace for children 6 weeks to 13 years old (KidSpace option required); roller and inline skating; a co-ed whirlpool; saunas; a family changing room; and locker rooms. The facility is also available to host birthday parties, meetings and special events. There’s also a Women’s Gym (more info below) and specialty classes such as studio cycling, yoga, CXWORX™ and BodyPump™.
This is a place women can call their own. The Women’s Gym provides a private workout and free weight areas, specialized cardiovascular and weight equipment and group fitness classes.
Roller and inline skating are available at Supreme Sports Club. You can hang out, have fun and meet friends on weekends with skating, a snack bar, music, and more. Skate parties and rentals are also available.
TRX Mbody offers a fresh, new format with the same amazing results through classes that are specifically designed to meet the needs of any individual, regardless of what their goals are or where they are on their fitness journey.
Each experience includes a combination of TRX straps, plus body weight, plus functional training tools, plus conditioning drills to give you a dynamic and effective training session.
You have three formats to choose from to get the perfect mix of TRX fundamentals, cardio, strength and endurance. Learn more about TRX Mbody here.