Columbia Athletic Club has reopened after being closed for renovations for seven months, and we are excited to share it with you!
The new, modernized club features a more welcoming front entrance with a living wall of plants to greet you on your way to your favorite workout. But it’s more than just that. We’ve launched two new programs — TRIBE Team Training™ and CACycle to help you make this year your best year.
The new features include:
- Completely renovated and expanded locker rooms.
- New, larger, ADA-compliant hot tub surrounded by frosted windows, so you can bask in the natural light and have privacy.
- A new functional training space, home to the new TRIBE small group training program (and available for other members when not in use).
- New cardio equipment — including the LateralX cross trainer elliptical and Max trainers, both of which were frequently requested by members.
- Upgrades to our main fitness studio.
- A fresh design for our communal space, where you can grab a coffee and relax with friends.
- A more open design, allowing for better flow throughout the club.
- Plus a new roof, HVAC system, and all the behind-the-scenes upgrades needed to make the club feel like home.
“From the initial idea of how to modernize the club all the way through the final touches, we structured this renovation around the most important part of the club — our members. We know Columbia Athletic Club is not just the place to get fit, but also the place to connect with friends, and we crafted our design around our community’s health and well-being.”
-Leslie Flynn, General Manager of Columbia Athletic Club