Join us for our Amazing Celebration on Saturday, January 12, where we’re celebrating the reopening of our state-of-the-art Columbia Athletic Club with wall-to-wall fun and excitement all day long — check out a schedule below.
We’re launching two new programs — TRIBE™ Team Training and CACycle, which you can try free, plus limited-time special offers, a create-your-own screen-printed T-shirt station that will print a custom shirt while you wait, raffle prizes and more.
Want a fun challenge? Choose from one of three obstacle courses (kid/family fun, fast n’ furious or slow n’ steady) and see what you’ve got. Finish a course and you’ll be entered into a drawing for $500 CA gift card!
Bring a friend, grab your kids, and come see and be a part of all that CA has to offer at Columbia Athletic Club. Join an annual CA Fit&Play, 1Fit, Refresh or Revive membership in January for no money down — and we’ve got a special bonus for you if you sign up on January 12, but you’ll have to come in to find out.
*Snow date scheduled for Saturday, January 19.
|7-8am||Tribe™||Tribe™ Team Training (combo session of TribeFIT, TribeLIFE and TribeCORE). Tribe™ is a progressive, results-based small group training program. Get a 10% discount if you choose your Tribe on January 12.|
|8:30-9:30am||Tribe™||Tribe™ Team Training (combo session of TribeFIT, TribeLIFE and TribeCORE). Tribe™ is a progressive, results-based small group training program. Get a 10% discount if you choose your Tribe on January 12.|
|10:30-11:30am||Tribe™||Tribe™ Team Training (combo session of TribeFIT, TribeLIFE and TribeCORE). Tribe™ is a progressive, results-based small group training program. Get a 10% discount if you choose your Tribe on January 12.|
|11-11:15am||Lil’ Dragons||Ages 4-6|
|11-11:45am||Open Aqua Arthritis Class for the community||Find relief from stiffness and joint pain with this warm water therapy class.|
|11:15-11:30am||Tae Kwon Do||Ages 7 and up|
|11:30-11:50am||Barre Class||20-minute demo|
|noon-1pm||Official launch of BodyFlow||60-minute class|
|1:45-2:15pm||Cardio Tennis||30-minute blast|
|3-4pm||Magic Show with Praveen|
|3-5pm||Obstacle Course||Choose from one of three obstacle courses: kid/family fun, fast n’ furious or slow n’ steady.|
|5pm||Soul Line Dancing|
Our regularly scheduled classes will also be available as space allows.
“From the initial idea of how to modernize the club all the way through the final touches, we structured this renovation around the most important part of the club — our members. We know Columbia Athletic Club is not just the place to get fit, but also the place to connect with friends, and we crafted our design around our community’s health and well-being.”
-Leslie Flynn, General Manager of Columbia Athletic Club
The new features include:
- Completely renovated and expanded locker rooms.
- New, larger, ADA-compliant hot tub surrounded by frosted windows, so you can bask in the natural light and have privacy.
- A new functional training space, home to the new TRIBE small group training program (and available for other members when not in use).
- New cardio equipment — including the LateralX cross trainer elliptical and Max trainers, both of which were frequently requested by members.
- Upgrades to our main fitness studio.
- A fresh design for our communal space, where you can grab a coffee and relax with friends.
- A more open design, allowing for better flow throughout the club.
- Plus a new roof, HVAC system, and all the behind-the-scenes upgrades needed to make the club feel like home.