Columbia Gym, Columbia, MD
Columbia Gym is a club designed with the family in mind and features all the amenities to satisfy your family.
- Phone Number: 410-531-0800
- Address: 6151 Day Long Lane, Clarksville (located in the River Hill Village Center)
- Email: Columbia.Gym@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- Operating Hours: Monday-Thursday, 5am-10pm; Friday 5am-9pm, Saturday, 7am-7pm; Sunday, 7am-5pm
- KidSpace: 410-531-8984; Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm; Saturday, 8:30am-4pm; Sunday, 8:30am-4pm
- Pivot Physical Therapy: 410-531-2525 / http://www.pivotphysicaltherapy.com/
- Adult Arena Schedule
- Youth Arena Schedule
- Pool Schedule
Members can enjoy a high-tech aerobic gym with 2,000 square feet of cardio workout space — including equipment with personal flat screen TVs, treadmills, Internet access, elliptical trainers and other cardio equipment — drop-in basketball; indoor lap and recreational swimming; a baby pool with a beach entry; a hot tub; strength training equipment including Cybex, Life Fitness and Precor Selectorized weight-stack equipment; group fitness classes; aqua aerobics; badminton; ping-pong 1,000 square feet of weight workout space; KidSpace for children 6 weeks to 13 years (KidSpace option required); saunas; locker rooms with separate entrances to the pool; family changing rooms. a women’s Gym (see more below), Aeroboxing, studio cycling, yoga, tai chi, Body Step and Body Pump classes. Services also available at the Columbia Gym for an extra fee include personal training, martial arts classes, swimming lessons, sports leagues, youth activities and clinics, dance classes and special events and classes.