- Phone Number: 410-381-5355
- Address: 7080 Deepage Drive, Columbia (Located in Owen Brown, off Snowden River Parkway)
- Email: SupremeSportsClub@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- Operating Hours: Monday-Sunday, 24 hours
- Click here for holiday hours.
- Arena Schedule
- Pool Schedule
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- KidSpace: 410-381-7559; Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm; Saturday-Sunday, 8:30am-4pm
- Pivot Physical Therapy: 410-381-7000 / http://www.pivotphysicaltherapy.com/
Members can enjoy an eight-lane lap and recreational pool; a children’s wading pool with an interactive play feature; a 12,000-square-foot arena for basketball and volleyball; racquetball courts; a 1/10 mile indoor track; 2,400 square feet of weight workout space; strength training equipment, including Cybex, Life Fitness and FreeMotion weight equipment; 5,000 square feet of cardio workout space with state-of-the-art cardio equipment, including personal flat screen TVs, treadmills, Internet access, elliptical trainers and other cardio equipment; group fitness classes; KidSpace for children 6 weeks to 13 years old (KidSpace option required); roller and inline skating; a co-ed whirlpool; saunas; a family changing room; and locker rooms. The facility is also available to host birthday parties, meetings and special events. There’s also a Women’s Gym (more info below) and specialty classes such as studio cycling, yoga, CxWorx and Body Pump.
This is a place women can call their own. The Women’s Gym provides a private workout and free weight areas, specialized cardiovascular and weight equipment and group fitness classes.
Roller and inline skating are available at Supreme Sports Club. You can hang out, have fun and meet friends on weekends with skating, a snack bar, music, and more. Skate parties and rentals are also available.