Monday Night Twilight League
Best ball format
Flexible tee times will be from 4:50-6pm
Open to the public, co-ed league with a 10-week season. League members receive complimentary TaylorMade hat (adjustable, choice of color, men’s and women’s hats available), complimentary range balls, 9-holes of play with teammates each week, plus weekly contest holes.
The league fee is $49 per person and $25 daily fee, that includes a cart. Register as 1-4 players. Best ball format in a friendly and competitive league!
Women’s Twilight League
- Thursday evenings. For women who want to play a recreational round of golf on a regular schedule. For more information, please click here.
Ladies 9-Hole League
- Thursday mornings. The league is open to all women of all ages and abilities, though some prior golf experience (Play Golf Columbia, private lessons, etc.) is required. In the early part of the season, we try to pair up golfers with less experience with those who know the ropes in order to speed the learning process, especially about Ready Golf and speed of play. Fun-filled play.
Men’s Senior Group
- Tuesday mornings. A group that has one main goal — to have fun! Play and meet other golfers in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. Many social tournaments.
Men’s Twilight League
- Thursdays, 5 p.m. For male golfers who want to play a recreational round of golf with a regular schedule.
Fairway Hills Green League
Six classes per session. CA members: $65; Non-members: $85, plus $10 per night for green fee, cart fee and balls.
Now that you’ve got all the skills you need to confidently play on the course-try this group instructional league for golfers who want to try their new skills on the course with other golfers. Topics such as “ready golf,” etiquette, basic rules and course management will also be covered.
Will be held on Wednesday evenings. Specific dates to be posted on this page soon.
Fairway Hills Scramble League
Class includes 30 minutes of instruction, followed by two hours on the course with an instructor playing a scramble format. League is designed for graduates of Get Golf Ready who would like more instruction while actually being on the course.
- Five classes per session.
- $125 Members; $150 Nonmembers
- Sessions held at 5:30pm on Monday, April 25, Monday, July 11 and 4:30pm on Monday, September 12.