Monday Night Twilight League
Begins Monday, July 9 and runs for 10 weeks. Best ball format
Flexible tee times from 5-6pm.
Open to the public. League members enjoy weekly scoring and statistics service, green and cart fees for 9 holes, complimentary range balls, sponsored food and drink throughout the season, league-issued team hat. The league fee is $49 per person and $25 daily fee includes cart.
Women’s Twilight League
- Thursday evenings. For women who want to play a recreational round of golf on a regular schedule. For more information, please click here.
Ladies 9-Hole League
- Thursday mornings. The league is open to all women of all ages and abilities, though some prior golf experience (Play Golf Columbia, private lessons, etc.) is required. In the early part of the season, we try to pair up golfers with less experience with those who know the ropes in order to speed the learning process, especially about Ready Golf and speed of play. Fun-filled play.
Men’s Senior Group
- Tuesday mornings. A group that has one main goal — to have fun! Play and meet other golfers in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. Many social tournaments.
Men’s Twilight League
- Thursdays, 5 p.m. For male golfers who want to play a recreational round of golf with a regular schedule.
Fairway Hills Green League
Designed for graduates of Get Golf Ready who like to take their new golf skills on the course with other novice golfers.
- Six classes per session.
- $65 Members; $85 Nonmembers
- Sessions held at 5:30pm on Wednesday, April 27 and Wednesday, July 13 and 5pm on Wednesday, September 7.
Please call the Pro Shop at 410-730-1112 and a staff member will help you select the right kind of lesson, program or league. If you prefer private lessons, please call that same number and leave a message for one of our excellent teaching professionals.
Fairway Hills Schamble League
Class includes 30 minutes of instruction, followed by two hours on the course with an instructor playing a scramble format. League is designed for graduates of Get Golf Ready who would like more instruction while actually being on the course.
- Five classes per session.
- $125 Members; $150 Nonmembers
- Sessions held at 5:30pm on Monday, April 25, Monday, July 11 and 4:30pm on Monday, September 12.