- Joan Lovelace, Head Professional and General Manager, L.P.G.A., P.G.A.
- Don VanDeusen, Assistant General Manager
- Paul Maurer, Player Development Coordinator
- Nick Mooneyhan, Director of Golf Course Maintenance
- Shaun O’Connor, Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
- Lorraine Seelaus, Golf Membership Development and Event Coordinator
Golf Advisory Committee
The mission of the Columbia Golf Advisory Committee is to provide input through the Sport & Fitness Committee to CA via CA’s Board’s External Relations Committee in order to inform and advise CA on policies and programs concerning the operation of and suggested improvements in CA’s Golf Operations and Programs. Members of the Golf Committee also serve as liaisons between the golf club members and CA management with regard to the above.
Click here to view the list of active Golf Advisory Committee members, to view the schedule of upcoming meetings or to see minutes and agendas from previous meetings.
For more information or to join the Golf Advisory Committee, please email CAGolf.Advisory@ColumbiaAssociation.org.