Admission & Reservation Information
guests of members
|Monday – Thursday||Adult||6.00||20.00|
|Friday -Sunday and Holidays (including Memorial Day)||Adult||8.00||30.00|
Pool days this summer will look a little different than in years past. To keep in line with COVID-19 capacity restrictions, we highly encourage you to use our new reservation system. This allows you to schedule a 90-minute block in advance — you can think of it as your VIP guarantee!
In order to use the pool reservation system, you’ll need to make sure your account is up to date with your current email address and phone number. Please contact the Customer Care team at CMSC@ColumbiaAssociation.org or 410-730-1801, option 6 to make any changes and to get your online account set up.
CA Play members are able to register 10 days in advance. Unfortunately, while COVID-19 capacity restrictions are in place, Guests cannot be registered in advance, and cannot be guaranteed entry even with a member. We welcome members’ guests at their reserved time, however, they can only enter if space is available.
Columbia Card Holders are able to register 10 days in advance, and receive an online pre-registration discount ($3 for Columbia Card adults & kids Mon-Thur; $4 for Columbia Card adults & kids Fri-Sun and on holidays). Non-members may only enter if space is available after members and guests of members enter. Non-member admission rates apply.
With capacity limits, it will be necessary for us to control the number of guests and team members at each pool at any given time. Reservations will not be required, but they will be highly encouraged and the only way to guarantee a spot at your neighborhood pool. Drop-in visitors will only be able to enter the pool if there is space available. Please watch step-by-step instructional videos below on how to make a reservation.
Online Pool Reservation Video Tutorials
|How to Make a Lap Swim Reservation||How to Make a Rec Swim Reservation|
In order to use the pool reservation system, you’ll need to make sure your account is up to date with your current email address and phone number.
Please contact the Customer Care team at CMSC@ColumbiaAssociation.org or 410-730-1801, option 6 to make any changes and to get your online account set up.
Pool Locations & Hours
When it comes to outdoor pools – Click to see locations
- Reservations are highly encouraged and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- For Rec Swimming sessions, each person will be limited to one 90 minute block a day. For Lap Swimming sessions, each person will be limited to one 45 minute block a day.
- Play, Fit&Play and Golf Fit&Play members, Columbia Card holders and can book time slots online up to 10 days in advance. (i.e. – Sessions that begin at 6am can be booked at 6am 10 days prior.)
- Non-members and non-residents can book a space up to 24 hours in advance.
- Drop-in visitors will be admitted if space is available.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
CA is committed to following county, state and national guidelines when it comes to health and safety.
- Contact-free temperature checks will be conducted at the entrance.
- Strict capacity limits will be enforced. Guests with reservations will be given priority.
- Anyone 2 years old and older is required to wear a CDC-approved face covering at all times unless they are actively in the pool. Masks should only be removed as you prepare to enter the pool and should be put back on immediately after exiting the water.
- Physical distancing guidelines will be enforced in the area surrounding the pool.
- CA will not provide chairs or towels. Be prepared to bring your own.
- Hot tub and spa amenities will be closed until further notice.
- Restrooms will be open, but guests are asked to limit their time in those shared spaces by coming to the pool in their swim attire and showering at home.
- Snack bars will be closed. Guests are welcome to bring their own food.