Columbia Association Summer Swim Team Information
Learn how to become a member of the summer swim team / Columbia Neighborhood Swim League or CNSL.
- Swimmers that live on CA assessed property MUST swim for their neighborhood team.
- Swimmers that do not live on CA assessed property MUST swim for the team to which their elementary school is assigned.
- Determine your team here
- Click here for member login
- Click on Program Registration
- Change Site to Outdoor Pools
- Select Aquatics
- Go To CNSL Summer Swim Teams
- Select Appropriate Team
Call the Aquatics Office at (410)312-6332 for registration assistance.