Columbia Association Summer Swim Team Information
Learn how to become a member of the summer swim team / Columbia Neighborhood Swim League or CNSL.
- Swimmers that live on CA assessed property MUST swim for their neighborhood team.
- Swimmers that do not live on CA assessed property MUST swim for the team to which their elementary school is assigned.
- Determine your team here
Cost Per swimmer by May 31 – $15 Early Registration Discount
Per swimmer after May 31
Discounts available for CA staff, Clippers swimmers and income-qualified members. Discounted registrations must be completed by phone or in person at the Columbia Association Aquatics Office
- Click here for member login
- Click on Program Registration
- Change Site to Outdoor Pools
- Select Aquatics
- Go To CNSL Summer Swim Teams
- Select Appropriate Team
Call the Aquatics Office at (410)312-6332 for registration assistance.
- A refund request may be made by contacting the Aquatics Office at 410-312-6332.
- A refund, less $25 administrative fee, may be obtained for any swimmer who elects to or is unable to participate after Time Trials held on Saturday, June 11.
- Refund request must be made no later than Friday, June 24.