Columbia Association is committed to providing quality swim lessons for all ages in our community. CA has an one-on-one lesson program and a leveled swimming lesson program.
Click on the green button (see above) for the location you want to view lessons, schedule of classes and to register online.
Dates and Times
- Columbia Gym: Mon & Wed: 6:30-8:30pm: Sun: 11am-1:30pm
- Columbia Swim Center: Tue & Thu: 6:30-8:30pm: Sat: 9am-1pm
- Fall Session One 2017: September 5-October 16
- Fall Session Two 2017: October 24-December 11 (no classes November 22-26)
- Winter Mini Session 2017 (classes meet twice a week for 2 weeks)
- Columbia Gym: December 11-20, Mon & Wed
- Columbia Swim Center: December 19-28, Tues & Thurs
- Winter Session Three 2018: January 2-February 12
- Spring Session Four 2018: February 20-April 9 (no classes March 31-April 6)
- Spring Session Five 2018: April 17-June 4 (no classes May 26-29)
Make-Up, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Make-up: Columbia Association will hold additional classes on the scheduled make-up day if, and only if, there is inclement weather or other facility closures that do not allow usage of the pool. Please note that if you miss a day for sickness, vacation, etc. we are not required to provide a make-up or provide a credit for the missed class, we will still be here providing the service to the others enrolled.
Cancellation: If it’s less then three days prior, or once the session has started a $10 cancellation fee per class will be accessed.
Refund: Columbia Association will refund the entire amount of the Swim Lesson up until three days before the start of the session.