CA is excited to bring back kids’ parties, and there’s no better place for fun than Columbia Sports Park.
Up to 20 party participants (including two adults) will enjoy a round of mini-golf for the first 1 hour 15 mins followed by 45 minutes of a reserved pavilion for celebration. Each additional participating guest over 20 will be an additional $8.50 per person.
Food must be wrapped to individually serve the children. The host can choose to serve individual cupcakes instead of cutting a large cake. Drinks must be in individual containers and not poured to the participants. Please note that water fountains are not in use at this time.
Your children’s health and safety is our number one priority and we have been working hard to get ready to welcome them back. CA has taken numerous steps to strengthen our existing cleaning and sanitation policies and procedures to help keep your family and our team members safe:
- All staff, members and guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times except when eating or drinking.
- All equipment used is sanitized before and after use. There is also no sharing of equipment allowed.
- The staff will clean and sanitize the reserved pavilion tables, chairs, and benches before and after use.
- Physical distancing has been implemented to keep participants safe.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- All team members have completed comprehensive training related to our enhanced cleaning and sanitation policies and procedures.
- We recommend you bring a water bottle with your name on it. The water fountains are not in use at this time.
- Mask must be worn while inside the clubhouse.
Mini Golf party inquiries may be sent to email@example.com or the SportsPark General Manager at 410-715-3054. Please include your first and second date and time options along with any special request.
|Columbia Card Holders||$220|