- The mini-golf course will be closed for maintenance beginning on Monday, October 8.
- Work is expected to be completed by November, weather permitting.
- We appreciate your patience while we work to make Columbia SportsPark an even better place to play!
- The SportsPark will remain open on Saturdays and Sundays through October, though, so please come out and enjoy our batting cages and the SkatePark!
- Please check the hours of operation below before your next visit to check for weather-related closures, special events, etc.
- If you have any questions, please call 410-715-3054.
Columbia SportsPark opened on May 2, 1998. The facility was designed for families to spend time together and for kids to have a safe place to hang out with friends.
- Phone Number: 410-715-3054
- Address: 5453 Harpers Farm Road, Columbia, MD 21044
(Please Note, we are located behind Safeway in the Harpers Choice Village Center. GPS and mapping web sites bring you to the entrance of the village center, but not to the SportsPark.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 410-730-4989
- Click here for hours of operations
The SportsPark has an 18-hole mini golf course, 10 batting cages, clubhouse, two 600-foot pavilions and a playground. The miniature golf course was designed with extensive landscaping as a theme.
The Columbia SkatePark opened a year later on June 17, 1999. The goal was to provide a safe fun place for youth to skateboard and in-line skate. The 15,000-square-foot SkatePark highlights are its quarter pipes, vert ramp, two jump boxes, a half pyramid, four-foot spine and two wooden ramps.
Columbia SportsPark and SkatePark are great amenities to the community and are available for parties and corporate events. Currently, we offer miniature golf, batting cages, moon bounce, and skate park party packages! All party packages include 1.5 hours of fun, invitations, party paper products, cake, pizza and drinks for 10 participants, with the ability to upgrade package. Additions to package are subject to price change. No outside food permitted.