We continue to adjust our protocols to protect players and CA Team Members.
- Click here for the latest COVID-19 safety updates at specific facilities, and
- Click here to learn more about CA’s overall commitment to health and safety.
Indoor and Outdoor Tennis Locations
Tennis is one of the most popular sports in Columbia, and Columbia Association (CA) offers a variety of programs to suit every interest and competitive level. There are more than two dozen outdoor courts and 10 indoor tennis courts. These courts are located at:
|Columbia Athletic Club Indoor Tennis
|Long Reach Tennis Club (Indoors)
|The Racquet Club at Hobbit’s Glen – Closed for Renovations
11130 Willow Bottom Drive, Columbia(410) 730-6601
|Wilde Lake Tennis Club – Will be closed for general use and open for USTA matches
|Owen Brown Tennis Club – Effective March 29th, 2021
Court and Reception Desk Hours (Weather Permitting):
Subtitles / Closed Caption provided
CA Fit&Play, Play, 5Day Golf&Play, and Golf Fit&Play members can enjoy three outdoor tennis facilities – two with lighted courts, one with Har-Tru courts, and one with bubbled courts (court fees extra), pro shops and special events. These members also have indoor playing privileges at the Columbia Athletic Club indoor courts (court fees are extra).
Also available to members for an extra fee is KidSpace at Columbia Athletic Club, Season Block Time, USTA Team Tennis, leagues, drills, tournaments, lessons, instructional clinics, team coaching and a comprehensive Junior Development and Competition Tennis Program taught by USPTA/PTR certified professionals for players of all levels.
Our programs are complete and detailed with defined and clear competencies. Through a “Principles” and “Game-Based Approach,” our coaches add variety while staying focused on the competencies and processes to make players smarter and more effective.
Programs are held year-round at our different facilities. Learn more about CA’s tennis programs and lessons here.
Free outdoor tennis courts are also available at the following locations:
- Vantage Point Park, 5430 Vantage Point Road
- Oakland Mills Village Center, behind 5876 Thunder Hill Road
- Locust Park Neighborhood Center, 8995 Lambskin Lane
- Owen Brown Ridge, off Gracious End Court
For more information, please contact:
- Arun Pant, Racquet Sports Assistant General Manager, at 410-423-4120 or Arun.Pant@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- Anna Pomyatinskaya, Adult Tennis Director, at 410-423-4120 or Anna.Pomyatinskaya@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- Anish Manrai, Assistant Director of Sport and Fitness, at 410-715-3121 or Anish.Manrai@ColumbiaAssociation.org
- For court reservations, call seven days in advance. Cancellations require 24-hour notice.
- Long Reach Tennis Club at 410-423-4120