What is Columbia Optimal Health?
An eight-week, Physician Referral Program designed to help you lose weight through motivation, physical activity and healthy eating. Medical, Fitness, Nutritional and Behavioral Health Professionals work closely with you to assess your current level of health and to create a personal plan to improve your overall wellness.
Five questions to determine if Columbia Optimal Health is for you:
- Are you more than 20 pounds overweight?
- Have you tried dieting and you’re still overweight?
- Have you developed diabetes, heart problems, joint pain or other medical issues due to your weight?
- Are you gaining weight as you age?
- Is your weight affecting your sleeping, energy level or mood?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Columbia Optimal Health is for you.
For More Information, you can…
- Download a Referral Form here, take it to your medical practitioner, and fax completed copy to 443-283-4247.
- Call CA’s Community Health Director, 410-715-3128
- Email: MedicalReferralPrograms@columbiaassociation.org
- Complete the following form:
As a Columbia Optimal Health participant, you can:
- Obtain more energy.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Get stronger.
- Reduce joint pain.
- Reduce heart disease risk.
- Manage stress.
- Lose weight.