What is Columbia YouthFit?
Columbia YouthFit helps families become healthy through motivation, physical activity, and healthy eating. Medical, Fitness, Nutrition and Behavioral Health Professionals work closely with all family members to create a Family Plan to improve your overall wellness.
- Does your child spend too much time on his/her cellphone, computer or in front of the TV?
- Does your child feel self-conscious about his/her body weight?
- Do your family meals consist of fast food or high calorie/fattening foods?
- Does your child have unsupervised time before or after school?
- Does your family have a very busy schedule that doesn’t include exercise?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, ask your child’s doctor if you would benefit from Columbia Youth Fit. Your child’s doctor should complete this Physician Referral Form and fax it to Columbia Association, 443-283-4247.
For more information call 410-715-3128.
Columbia YouthFit families receive:
- Fun & informative get-togethers focusing on nutrition, education and lifestyle coaching.
- Enjoyable physical activity for children.
- Access for all family members to many of Columbia Association’s facilities, programs and services.
For More Information, you can…