|Job Type||Part Time|
Under the direction of the Program Coordinator, this position is responsible for direct supervision and scheduling of the Lesson Instructors at Columbia Association’s swimming pools. The Lesson Coordinator shall organize and direct the activities associated with operation of Columbia Association’s outdoor pool swimming lesson program at their assigned pool cluster.
The Lesson Coordinator will:
– Develop and initiate a lesson plan for the variety of swimming lessons that the Association offers.
– Work with the outdoor pools’ management to create an effective range of lesson options that will appeal to the widest consumer base that is possible.
– Plan, organize, schedule using CA computer system, and track a program that will train all of the lesson instructors in the proper methods needed to successfully teach children and adults swimming lessons.
– Maintain an efficient in-service program that is designed to keep the instructors up-to-speed on changes and new initiatives
– Track the lesson program, prepare all payments for the instructors in a timely basis that coincides with the payroll process, and evaluate each instructor’s performance against preset criteria and effectiveness at the end of the pool season.
The Lesson Coordinator candidate must have a minimum of one year of experience in the aquatics industry, a positive service-oriented attitude, and be comfortable using computers.
Please visit ColumbiaAssociation.org/
Please visit ColumbiaAssociation.org/jobs to find the CA Aquatics job application.