Columbia Association is seeking qualified Assistant Construction Coordinator candidates to manage small-to-medium building construction and renovation projects. The position will plan, estimate, procure, schedule and supervise a multitude of construction projects, while helping maintain the wide variety of commercial/institutional buildings within CA’s portfolio.
The qualified candidate should have:
1. A bachelor’s degree in related construction management field and/or
2. Five years of field experience in construction and/or three years of office experience planning, estimating and ordering materials and/or three years of operating properties management
3. Experience with cost estimating, bidding, and project implementation
4. Thorough knowledge of construction terminology and blueprints
5. Ability to comprehend, evaluate and articulate construction documents as required for the development of written work scopes for various projects
6. Knowledge of occupational hazards and public safety precautions involved in construction.
We offer a generous benefits package plus a free CA membership and 401k contributions.
Candidates are asked to send a resume and letter of interest highlighting their qualifications as they relate to this posted position to Judith.Baldwin@
Due to the volume of applications received, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. EOE/ADA