|Job Type||Full Time|
The Learning Specialist is responsible for designing and delivering innovative and dynamic educational programs impacting all levels of the organization, facilitating professional and management development workshops, managing an expanding content library, and ensuring compliance and certification course requirements are met.
The Learning Specialist provides support and training on the learning management system (LMS), virtual training tools, and other learning apps. This position assists in maintaining educational records and generating monthly audit reports.
– Apply proven adult learning methodologies; design, develop, deliver and evaluate instructor-led, virtual, and e-Learning courses using a variety of authoring tools and templates
– Generate and analyze course performance reports
– Review effectiveness of course content and materials
– Evaluate and recommend vendor-based course catalogs and solutions
– Conduct training needs assessments, facilitator audits, individual performance coaching, and participate in educational work groups and committees
– At least three years of experience in training delivery in a corporate education, higher/adult learning, or other training related work
– Knowledge of learning management systems
– Proficient in the use of Articulate Storyline 360 or other instructional design tools
– Understanding of adult learning theory and evaluation methods, including ADDIE and Kirkpatrick levels
– Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and meet stated deadlines
– Strong oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in education, training, HR or related field
To apply, send resumes to Tashia.Young@