|Job Type||Full Time|
|Department||Open Space and Facility Services|
Columbia Association is seeking qualified Senior Carpenter/Building Mechanic candidates to work in the Construction Division of the Department of Open Space and Facilities Services, helping maintain the wide variety of commercial/ institutional buildings within CA’s portfolio.
The qualified candidate should have:
1. Preferred five years experience of building maintenance mechanics and building carpentry, including alteration, repair and construction.
2. Knowledge of construction and maintenance repairs of commercial buildings.
3. Ability to use construction diagrams, blueprints and sketches, and should be able to interpret plans and specifications.
4. Ability to provide estimated budgets on assigned projects.
5. A valid class C Maryland driver’s license and a good driving record by the resident state.
6. Custom cabinetry work experience, minimum one year required.
7. Supervisory experience.
Candidates are asked to send a resume and letter of interest to
Judith.Baldwin@ColumbiaAssociation.org by December 24, 2018.
Due to the volume of applications received, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.