We would like to welcome you to CA. Whether you are a new or returning member, we have been preparing for your visit. We’ve been working hard to create the safest, most sanitary environment possible in our fitness clubs. Try our “A New Way to Play” — keep yourself and our community healthy!
Be a CHAMP!
Cleanliness: Cleaning is a team sport. We’re all on the clean team.
Hygiene: Wash hands. Wear a face mask when required. Social distance.
Attitude: We provide safe service. Help us by following these guidelines.
Monitor: Don’t come in if you have symptoms, fever or potential exposure.
Partner: Members and team members are in this together.
We also invite you to visit our CA at home blog page that contains links to fitness tips, exercise videos and activities to keep kids entertained that you can do at home.
Fill out the form below to set up a socially-distant tour!
Try any Columbia Association gym and class for FREE for 3 days!
Want to see our enhanced safety measures and “New Way to Play” in action? Schedule a complimentary tour of any Columbia Association gym!
While distancing may be our new normal, wellness and connection remain more important than ever — and having safe places to boost our immune systems as well as physical and mental health is vital. Our fitness centers offer an exciting and engaging way to get healthy. Come see for yourself!
Enhanced Sanitation Measures
We’ve significantly increased cleaning and sanitation protocols at our fitness centers, which you can learn about in our Reopening Playbook. Here’s just a few ways we’re working to achieve a new level of cleanliness:
- More alcohol-based hand sanitizer units throughout our facilities.
- More gym wipe canisters (anti-bacterial/virus wipes), available everywhere.
- New Air Purifying Fans with UV light filters designed to kill over 99% of surface bacteria and viruses and 97% of airborne viruses.
- HVAC systems have been adjusted in all locations to increase the air turnover rate by increasing the intake of outside air and operating the exhaust fans on high.
- Electrostatic sanitizing units are used in all fitness centers and Haven that kill 99% of cold/rhinovirus and flu viruses and MRSA. All gym equipment and facility surfaces are sprayed daily.
We Love New Attendees!
CA’s enthusiastic, certified instructors can’t wait to meet you!
Our updated fitness centers offer more than 1,000 square feet of studio space for group exercise, dedicated cycling studios, and other amenities.
Contact or visit us today to ensure your best rate!
|Columbia Athletic Club|
5435 Beaverkill Road
6151 Daylong Lane
|Supreme Sports Club|
7080 Deepage Drive
Monthly membership specials are available. To learn more, visit your club of choice, fill out the contact form above, or contact our Customer and Member Service Center at 410-730-1801. Learn more about financial assistance available for those who qualify.