Playing It Safe
Looking for a safe space for your child to play, socialize and simply feel like a kid again? At CA’s childcare program, we take safety just as seriously as we take having fun!
Following the guidance provided by The Maryland State Department of Education and the Centers for Disease Control, we’ve created the most sanitary environment possible for your child to thrive.
Here are just a few of the precautions in place:
- Children and staff are required to wear masks, with no exceptions
- Staff gets creative with playtime, monitoring social distancing of at least six feet for all children at all times
- Each child is asked about symptoms and has their temperature checked before they enter every day
- Student drop-off and pick-up happen outside of the program area
- Staff increases their emphasis on handwashing
- And much more, which you can read about here!
CA is approved to provide care and distance learning support at ten schools across the area with full and half-day options available, creating flexible and accessible options for all families.