Columbia Association offers six membership types, allowing you to choose the activities, facilities, and pricing structure that suit your needs.
Plans & Pricing
Many people ask, “How much is a Columbia Association (CA) membership?
Prices vary depending on the type of CA membership you choose and whether or not you are a CA resident. You can also choose from annual plans for individual, two-person, or family memberships. Some plans are offered on a monthly basis as well. Prices can also vary based on whether you wish to enjoy golf, fitness clubs, and pools. With six types of memberships, there is a plan for everyone.
Ready to get started? Take the next step.
STEP 1 — Review CA membership plans to see which plan is best for you. CHOOSE A CA MEMBERSHIP PLAN
STEP 2 — Ask to be contacted by a CA Membership Advocate to help ensure you’re choosing the most appropriate membership plan and receiving applicable discounts or promotional offers. CONTACT US TO JOIN
Get started by completing the form to the left!
One Membership, Countless Benefits
The benefits of a CA membership go well beyond that of typical health and fitness clubs. CA membership opens your world to an amazing variety of activities that can help you start living your best life. Here are just some of the many benefits a CA membership can provide:
- 3 full-service fitness clubs
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- 23 outdoor swimming pools, including two Mini-WaterParks
- 4 indoor swimming pools and a hot water therapy pool
- Racquetball and squash courts
- Fairway Hills and Hobbit’s Glen Golf Clubs and driving ranges
- Optional add-on membership to Haven on the Lake, a mind body wellness center
- KidSpace for children ages 6 weeks to 13 years
- Ice skating and roller skating
Purchase Your Membership Online
Are you ready to purchase your membership online?
If you haven’t already done so, this is just a friendly reminder that speaking to a CA Membership Advocate about your options is a great first step. If you’re ready to get started, simply use the purchase button below and enjoy your CA membership!