Residents who live on CA-assessed property pay reduced pay-as-you-go admission and program fees with a free Columbia Card.

Proof of address is required to verify residency. We can accept any one of the following:

  • Drivers license / Change of address card
  • BGE or other Utility bill
  • Bank Statement
  • Mortgage or Lease agreement (cannot be a person to person lease)

If a child has a different last name than the adult who is requesting the Columbia Card, a copy of the child’s birth certificate is required.

Cards may be obtained from CA’s Customer Care Team or from a Sales Advocate at one of our gyms. You can also submit your request via email to the Customer Care Team at Please make sure that you include birth dates for each person you are requesting a card for and a phone number for your account. If you have any questions, please email us or call 410-730-1801, option 6.