- Please register in the pro shop, with a starter, or via phone by calling the Pro Shop at 410-730-5980 before starting play by showing a valid Columbia Association membership ID card and paying required fees. Please pay in credit/debit card only; cash is not accepted.
- Appropriate attire and non-metallic spikes are required. Tank tops, T-shirts, cut-offs, and gym shorts are not allowed. The golf professional or a representative may deny use of the course and practice areas to persons unsuitably attired.
- All players must play with their own set of clubs.
- Between April 1 and October 31, no more than four golfers and no fewer than three golfers may tee off without permission from the head pro or the starter. Foursomes have priority; a single player does not.
- If you fail to show for a reserved tee time without giving at least 24 hours cancellation notice, you may be denied reservation privileges for the following week or charged a cancellation/no-show fee.
- Adult members are responsible for the conduct of their children and guests.
- The golf pro or staff will require those conducting themselves in an unbecoming manner or abusing or destroying the course to leave. Membership privileges may be revoked or suspended.
- If you bring a guest, please register your guest and pay the required fees in the pro shop before playing. You may have up to three guests at one time. Please present receipts to the starter for members and guests 10 minutes before tee time or your tee time may be forfeited. Guests must comply with CA’s guest admission procedures.
- Guest passes can be used any time except before 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays Individuals who live within 25 miles of Columbia are limited to six visits per calendar year, per household, to all facilities combined as the guest of a member.
- If you interrupt play after nine holes, you will lose your position on the 10th tee until an opening exists (including use of restrooms at the turn).
- State law requires that all alcoholic beverages consumed on licensed premises be purchased from the permit holder, and considers the golf course, parking lot, tennis club and swimming pool to be our premises. The Turn House retains the rights to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to anyone at any time. All outing participants are required to have proper legal identification in order to be served alcoholic beverages. Only employees of The Turn House are permitted to serve alcohol on the premises.
- The golf course superintendent or a representative will decide when to close the course or limit golf carts due to frost or inclement weather.
- Non-golfers are permitted on the course before and after play only and are restricted to cart paths. No one is permitted on the course after dark. Course problems should be reported to the pro shop personnel.
- Practice is permitted only on the designated practice range areas and the putting greens.
- Pets are not allowed on the golf course, practice areas or in the clubhouse.
Please be courteous to golf course neighbors and remain on golf course property at all times. Golfers are responsible for damage to adjoining properties.