What’s Your Tribe Style? Our new season is all about building community within our Tribe community! Tell us which is your favorite Tribe program and how it has helped you and your team achieve your health and wellness goals! Tag @ColumbiaAssnFit and share photos of you and your team in your Tribe Style!
Season 5 Schedules and Registration
The fifth season of 2022 will kick off on Monday, August 22!
Click one of the facilities below to view schedules and to register. Call one of our fitness clubs for pricing information or to register.
Toned, strong, powerful Designed to help you achieve a strong and stable core, this program will give you the freedom and confidence in all aspects of movement. TribeCORE incorporates flexibility and stability training with the focus on the muscles around your pelvis, hips, back and abdomen. Whether you want to improve performance in your chosen sport, help in your recovery from or simply prevent an injury, or just focus on the movements we perform in everyday life — TribeCORE is for you. Benefits include:
- Toned, slim waistline
- Increased flexibility, stability and functional movement
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved posture
Fit, fast, strong Are you a Tough Mudder or CrossFit enthusiast? TribeFIT is for you! This high-intensity interval training (HIIT) is designed to help you move and perform like an athlete. Using a combination of strength, power and conditioning exercises along with mobility training, you’ll enhance your athletic performance and achieve a lean, strong body. Benefits include:
- Rapid improvement in cardiovascular fitness
- Increased speed, strength and stamina
- Increased weight loss by maximizing calorie burn during each session
- Increased results by achieving goals — and smashing them!
- Increased metabolism by burning calories for hours after the session
Active, fit, energized This low-impact, functional exercise workout is designed to ensure you achieve all your exercise needs to be fit for life. By combining full-body aerobic movements, 3D functional exercises as well as core and mobility exercises, you’ll maintain the intensity needed to achieve your desired results while not being strenuous on your joints. Benefits include:
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Increased strength and stamina
- Improved weight loss with an increase in metabolism
- Increased levels of mobility
- Increased results by achieving new fitness goals