Some of the most important decisions about how Columbia Association (CA) will raise and spend money are made during the budget process. Construction of new facilities, the renovation of existing ones, provisions for new programs, the modification of existing services and the setting of rates are the kinds of decisions made by CA’s Board of Directors.
Before the budget is approved, public hearings are held so that village boards, advisory committees, community groups and individual residents can comment on the budget and present recommendations to the CA Board.
The final budget is approved annually in February for implementation on May 1, the start of our fiscal year. Copies of the budget are available at your village community center, the Maggie J. Brown Welcome Center and some CA facilities.
- Proposed Amendments to the FY 18 Budget
- Approved FY 2018 Budget Schedule
- Approved FY 2017 and Conditional FY 2018 Operating and Capital Budgets
- Approved FY 2017 – FY 2018 Budget Schedule
- Approved Amendments to the FY2016 Conditionally Approved Operating and Capital Budget
- Approved FY 2015 and Conditional FY 2016 Operating and Capital Budgets
- FYI19 Second Quarter
- FY19 First Quarter
- FY18 Fourth Quarter
- FY18 Third Quarter
- FY18 Second Quarter
- FY 18 First Quarter
- FY17 Fourth Quarter
- FY17 Third Quarter.
- FY17 Second Quarter.
- FY17 First Quarter
- FY16 Fourth Quarter
- FY16 Third Quarter
- FY16 Second Quarter
- FY16 First Quarter
- FY15 Fourth Quarter
- FY15 Fourth Quarter Organizational-Wide Financial Highlight
- FY15 Third Quarter
- FY 15 Second Quarter
- FY15 First Quarter